NINE at Mary Brickell Village
NINE at Mary Brickell Village is a new luxury condominium located in the heart of Mary Brickell Village at 999 Southwest 1st Ave. It will include 390 elegantly appointed residential units and rise 35 stories to overlook the neighborhood’s culinary, nightlife and retail scene. Slated for completion in Summer 2014, NINE at Mary Brickell Village will be brought to life by industry powerhouses Starwood Capital Group and LYND, with sales led by Fortune International.
Standing as the only residential tower inside Mary Brickell Village, NINE will feature units starting from the high $300,000’s. There are 30 available floor plans which will be sold in one-, two-, or three-bedroom formats, and ranging in size from 744 to more than 2,098 square feet. Residences will boast beautifully appointed kitchens with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and backsplashes, designer fixtures and hardware, oversized mirrors, spacious walk-in closets, and large soaking tubs. Units will come fully finished with flooring, baseboards, paint, lighting fixtures, solar window shades, and all other finishes!
Features and Amenities
- Private landscaped porte-cochere entrance with valet parking
- Direct private elevator from lobby and pool terrace to The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
- LA Fitness, Publix, and more than 35 restaurants, retail and specialty food shops
- Concierge services
- Clubroom with lounging and dining areas, wide-screen televisions, and coffee bar
- Residents’ lounge with refreshment bar overlooking Secret Zen Garden, billiards and poker tables, and a media area with a wide-screen television
- State-of-the-art fitness center with custom sound system including cardio machines with integrated touchscreen televisions
- Dedicated yoga studio designed with hardwood floors and an integrated sound system
- State-of-the-art board room with large-screen video conferencing equipment
- A variety of sophisticated floor plans, some with open-plan kitchen and living spaces, and others with separate kitchens, all offer private balconies
- Ceilings over 9-feet
- Penthouse residences with 10-foot ceilings offer larger living areas and bedrooms, and unobstructed views over Biscayne Bay and theMiami skyline
- Select penthouse residences offer larger or multiple balconies
- Luxurious details include imported porcelain tile flooring in a wood grain finish
- Contemporary kitchens feature white lacquer European cabinetry, including custom 8-foot-tall integrated pantries, and quartz countertops with full-height backsplashes
- Residents enjoy VIP access to the exclusive Grand Bay Club on Key Biscayne
- Secure residential storage facilities
- Pet-friendly services and amenities and more!
Reservations, Deposits and Timing
- 10% deposit at Reservation – NOW!
- 10% deposit at Contract – within 60 days
- 10% deposit – April 2014
- Remainder at Closing – Summer 2014!
Units and Prices
- 35 floors, 390 luxury residences
- 1 bedrooms – starting in $300,000’s
- 2 bedrooms – starting in $400,000’s
- 3 bedrooms – starting in $700,000’s
- Prices averaging $475/sq ft
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS