Brickell City Centre
700 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Area : Brickell (South Florida)
Satus : Pre-Construction
Pricing : unknown
Waterfront/View : City
# Bedrooms : Studios, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Total Units : 800 units
Floors : 3 towers | 70 floors each
Year Built : late 2015 (est.)
Square Footage : unknown
Pet Friendly : Yes
The first phase of Brickell CitiCentre is expected to be completed in late 2015 and will include about 4.3 million square feet. Plans call for 520,000 square feet of retail shops, 800 condominium units divided between two towers, a hotel with 243 rooms, two small office towers of 110,000 square feet each and 93 full-service apartments. The first phase will also include 3,100 parking spaces and design feature known as the “Climate Ribbon” that will provide a covered walkway to navigate the project. The second phase calls for an office tower of 750,000 square feet that will be built as market conditions permit.
Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica, the Brickell CitiCentre project will be developed in two phases. Construction of Phase I, including all elements except for one office tower, is expected to be completed in 2015, with Phase II scheduled for completion in 2018.
- 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space
- 4-types of apartments: studio apartments, single room apartments, double bedroom apartments and 3 bed room apartments.
- A luxury hotel with 243 rooms.
- 520,000 sft space for retail stores and shopping centers.
- 120,000 sft space of fitness & wellness centers with modern equipment.
- Beauty care Spas, nail salon,
- swimming pools
- 93 serviced apartments.
- Parking garage facilities for 3100 vehicles.
- Poolside beverage and café service.
- Furnished business centers with meeting rooms.
- Children’s playroom and outdoor play grounds
- Tropical gardens, barbecue grills
- Outdoor fitness areas